For 2019 50% of BCIA registrants declared areas of practice under the environmental sector. The percentage of BCIA registrants declared under each practice sector are listed as follows:
- Agricultural Sector - 13%
- Environmental Sector - 50%
- Agricultural and Environmental Sectors - 15%
- Life Sciences Sector - less than 1%
- Food Sector - less than 1 %
- Practice Areas Common to All Four Sectors - 21%
- Others (Aquaculture) - less than 1 %
Note, that BCIA registrants can declare up to 3 areas of practice, so some may overlap.
For the eight branch Areas of Practice and Practice Sectors download the Excel Spreadsheet.