Associated Environmental Consultants is part of the Associated Engineering Group of companies; employee-owned, and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. We provide a wide range of environmental consulting services to a client base that is well diversified between public and private sectors. Our environmental science and management services are well integrated with those of our engineering colleagues, providing opportunities to work with talented people across disciplines and throughout western and northern Canada. We currently have an opening for an Intermediate Contaminated Sites Professional in our Vancouver office. You combine a contaminated sites background with a desire to work in a dynamic team environment on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. You excel in client communications and have an aptitude and interest in building a contaminated sites practice and would be team-based from our Vancouver office.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of contaminated site assessment and remediation work.
- Managing projects and liaising with laboratories and contractors.
- Performing screening level risk assessments.
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Preparing work plans, proposals, project reports, technical memos, and letters.
- Contributing to business development, including leading and assisting in proposal preparation, client contacts, and meetings.
- Building and/or leading our contaminated sites team and mentoring junior staff.
If you have the right background and would like to join a Platinum Club Member of Canada's Best Managed Companies Program, forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to Jennifer Privé (email@example.com) – please include the position title and location in the subject line. If you wish to be considered for other similar positions, please create an account and apply through our application system. We thank all applicants but will only contact those candidates selected for interviews.