DWB is seeking applications for Junior to Intermediate Environmental Professionals proficient in technical report writing and with previous monitoring experience to fill positions in our Lac La Hache office.
Candidates should have relevant formal education and a minimum of 3-5 years environmental-related experience, and must be able to thrive in demanding, fast-paced work environments. Current or eligibility for a relevant professional or technologist designation (e.g., RPBio, PBiol, PAg, though RBTech will be considered) is preferred. Experience with the following is considered an asset:
- Environmental monitoring on construction projects
- Environmental field assessments and surveys (fish/wildlife/wetland/vegetation/soils)
- Technical report writing
- Erosion and sediment control (ESC) plans
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- Environmental Protection Plans (EPPs)
- Understanding of environmental regulatory processes in BC
- Liaising with clients and regulators
- Conducting work in forestry, transportation, mining, and/or oil and gas sectors
In addition, the candidate should have strong organization skills, and effective relationship building skills with ability to work longer hours in a physically demanding environment, often with limited supervision. The candidate must also be comfortable with field work in remote locations and/or travel between offices.
This position is full time and available immediately, and will be based out of DWB’s Lac La Hache office, located in the Cariboo, and would be ideal for candidates residing in Williams Lake, 100 Mile House and surrounding areas. Salary to be commensurate with experience and industry standards. DWB provides a benefits package and other incentives for employees, including annual bonus, professional development, and other company sponsored events.
Please email resume with cover letter and references to: email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.