DWB Consulting Services Ltd. (DWB) is an integrated consulting firm specializing in offering clients environmental, engineering, and forestry services. DWB employs diversified professional and technical staff with a wide range of experience. Our team approach and quality service has led to many long-term direct award relationships with clients in the forest, mining, oil and gas, and transportation sectors.
DWB is seeking applications for Intermediate and Senior Environmental Professionals to fill positions in our Prince George, Lac La Hache and Fort St. John offices.
Candidates should have a relevant formal education and a minimum of 3 years environmental-related experience, and must be able to thrive in demanding, fast-paced work environments. Current or eligibility for a relevant professional designation (e.g., RPBio, PBiol, PAg, CPESC) is required, though RBTech and ATAg will be considered.
Experience with the following is considered an asset:
- Project design/coordination
- Environmental ﬁeld data collection (fish/wildlife/forestry/wetland/vegetation/soils)
- Understanding of environmental regulatory processes in BC
- Liaising with clients and regulators
- Technical report writing
- Preparing Erosion and sediment control (ESC) plans, Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP), Environmental Protection Plans (EPPs)
- Environmental monitoring on small- and large-scale construction projects
- Conducting fish and/or wildlife salvages
- Installing, inspecting, and maintaining erosion and sediment control devices
- In addition, the candidate should have strong organizational skills, and effecitve relationship building skills iwth ability to work longer hours in a physically demanding environment, often with limited supervision. The candidate must also be comfortable with field work in remote locations and/or travel between DWB offices throughout BC.
Additional assets or skills that will be considered include:
- Valid class 5 driver’s licence
- Electrofishing, Swiftwater Rescue, and/or ATV/UTV Certification
- Experience operating 4x4 vehicles off-highway
This position is full time and is available immediately. Salary to commensurate with experience and industry standards. DWB provides a benefits package and other incentives for employees, including; annual bonus, professional development, and other company sponsored events. For more information on DWB Consulting, visit our web site at www.dwbconsulting.ca.
Please submit resume and reference letters by email to Jesse Laframboise, Environmental Manager Prince George Operations at email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled. DWB would like to thank you in advance for submitting a resume, however only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.