Intermediate/Senior Reclamation-Remediation Professional
Location: Calgary, Alberta/Grande Prairie, Alberta/Fort St. John, British Columbia
Direct Report: VP, Environmental
H3M Environmental Ltd. is seeking a motivated Reclamation-Remediation Professional to join our team and assist in our continued growth and diversification. The successful candidate will champion and promote H3M’s initiatives while completing various environmental assessments and associated reporting in accordance with the needs of our diverse range of clientele.
Role and Responsibilities: Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, coordinate and execute/direct reclamation-remediation projects in AB/BC
- Coordinate spill response and remedial action plans
- Oversee all necessary environmental reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance with federal and provincial regulations
- Partake in business development, including developing and managing client relationships, and proposal writing
- Collaboratively support, work in conjunction with, and advise our various practices
Required Experience: includes, but is not limited to:
- AB/BC Phase I, II & III ESA’s
- Commercial Phase I Assessments
- Environmental Liability Assessments
- Spill Response and Reporting procedures in AB and BC
- AB and BC Reclamation Certification processes
- Routine and non-routine Remedial Action Planning
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Degree in an environmental discipline (e.g. biology, environmental science, geography, earth science, or soil/reclamation science)
- 5-10 years of experience within the oil and gas industry. Experience within Alberta and British Columbia would be considered and asset
- Effective leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of the oil and gas market, including key local and regional players, as well as a deep understanding of regulatory framework
- Professional designation in an environmental field and/or membership in an environmentally related professional association would be beneficial
- Membership with BCIA (British Columbia Institute of Agrologists) or BC CAB (College of Applied Biologists) would be an asset
*Closing date for application: February 28, 2019
Why H3M Environmental?
We are a positive, culture driven environmental firm providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
Fun. Reliable. Authentic. Accountable. Adaptable.
These are our core values. If you share the same passions and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply: Resumes@h3menviro.com