Policy and Procedure - Submission of Job Postings & Requests for Proposals
Job postings are posted for free for up to 30 days if the job requires "membership, or eligibility for membership, in the BC Institute of Agrologists" and this requirement is stated in the ad.
Otherwise a $200 advertising fee applies.
The posting will go up on our website as soon as possible and will also be emailed directly to our 1400 members as part of our "Monthly Email Update of Activities" (end date dependant).
- Posting must be agrology related.
- Posting must be sent in Word format (with accompanying PDF if desired).
- Posting must include an end date.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any posting or content.
- Employers agree to cooperate with the Institute to ensure the successful candidate(s) becomes registered to practice agrology, if applicable.
- Free posting must state "This position requires membership, or eligibility for membership, in the BC Institute of Agrologists".
To Post an Employment ad
- Submit your posting in Word format - including a link to your website.
- An email will be sent to confirm a job ad submission has been accepted.
- If the ad does NOT "require membership, or eligibility for membership, in the BC Institute of Agrologists" the $200.00 fee will apply. Payment can be done via MC or Visa - please include with your posting the credit card authorization form found below.
- If applicable, the $200.00 fee will be processed when the ad is posted and a processing receipt will be emailed.
- Approved ads will be posted as soon as possible.
- For your Job Ad request, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the Credit Card Authorization form.