- Job postings are posted at no charge for up to 30 days if "The position requires registration, or eligibility for registration, with the BC Institute of Agrologists." and is stated in the posting
- Otherwise, a $200 advertising fee applies
- The posting will be posted on the BCIA website, social media accounts and emailed directly to all Registrants as part of the next Monthly Email Update which is distributed on the first business day of each month.
- Postings must be agrology-related, i.e. agriculture, agronomy, natural resources, environmental, or reclamation;
- Postings arevsent with a link to the posting on the organization's website;
- BCIA reserves the right to accept or reject any posting or content;
- Employers agree to mutual cooperation to ensure the successful candidate(s) becomes registered to practice agrology, if applicable; and
- Postings must state "The position requires registration, or eligibility for registration, with the BC Institute of Agrologists."
To Post an Employment Ad
- Submit your posting to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a link to the job online posting
- An email is sent to confirm if a job ad submission has been accepted
- If the posting does NOT require registration, or eligibility for registration, with the BC Institute of Agrologists, a $200.00 fee will apply. Payment may be made using the credit card authorization form at the bottom of this page (Visa and MasterCard only)
- If applicable, the $200.00 is processed, and a receipt will be emailed after publication
Credit Card Authorization Form