Term: 9 months
Language(s) Required: English, French
Passion for agriculture required:
Manage relationships with local producers and be responsible for a developing loan portfolio. You’ll tailor financing packages to meet your customers’ needs, including both lending and non-lending products, and help them build success.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers to build financing packages that meet their business needs
- Build relationships with FCC customers and internal partners
- Look for opportunities to build your loan portfolio
- Travel to visit customers on their farm or in the office
- Analyze customer financial information
- Create, process and approve new credit facilities
What you’ll need:
- A degree in agriculture, business or commerce and at least three years of related ag finance or sales experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); a professional agrologist designation is an asset
- A drive to help others achieve their goals
- A love for agriculture
- For further information and to apply, please visit this Link.