Ministry of Energy, Mines, and Low Carbon Innovation
Senior Advisor, Indigenous Relations
Licensed Science Officer: $68,008.54 - $85,592.73 annually
Scientific/Technical Officer: $72,724.97 - $83,014.85 annually
September 23, 2021
• Degree in the natural resource field or equivalent as recognized by the relevant association.
• Registered, or immediately eligible* for registration, as a fully licensed professional with the British Columbia professional association as required by the specialty area. (i.e., Association of Forest Professionals, Institute of Agrologists, Engineers and Geoscientists BC (Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Province of British Columbia).
*Note: Immediately eligible is defined as being registered as a professional in another Canadian jurisdiction referred to above, and able to transfer that membership to a BC professional association within 6 months of employment. It is the responsibility of the applicant to have their qualifications reviewed by the appropriate body to ensure they have the necessary requirements for registration.
• Experience in participating in consultations/negotiations with Indigenous Nations.
• Experience conducting research and analysis related to land use, resource management, social or economic development issues.
• Experience in policy development and implementation.
Please find more details on how to apply in the attached PDF.