Manage and develop a commercial portfolio of agribusiness and agri-food customers in your region. You’ll
tailor complex financing packages to meet your customers’ needs and help them build financial success.
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships with entrepreneurs, industry leaders and business executives as you manage a complex portfolio of agribusiness and agri-food customers
- Develop and execute strategies for marketing financing packages to businesses that enhance the Canadian agri-food value chain
- Assess the appropriate level of due diligence required for complex loan applications
- Negotiate agreements and evaluate market potential in your geographic area
- Develop a network of referral sources to increase FCC business opportunities with a focus on staying highly visible in the marketplace
What you’ll need:
- An undergraduate degree and eight or more years of related commercial lending experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Membership, or eligibility for membership, in the BC Institute of Agrologists
For further information and to apply, please visit this Link .