71st BCIA Conference & AGM in Fort St. John with the Peace River Branch hosting this year!
Working Together - A Cooperation between Agrology and Industry
Dates: Wed. May 30 - June 1, 2018
Location: Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Centre, 11308 Alaska Road in Fort St. John www.PomeroyHotel.com
Conference Details and Registration is now available!
Visit the Conference website at www.bcia.com/conference
The conference will include:
- Networking/Social Event - evening May 30th
- Interesting PD Sessions - morning May 31st
- BCIA AGM - afternoon May 31st
- A morning of PD Presentations and discussion panels starting with keynote speaker Jennifer McGuire
- A Pig Roast BBQ at The Lido theatre - May 31st
- Enlightening all day Field Tour(s) - June 1st
- On Friday evening, June 1st at 6pm start the ~ 2.5 hour AAg Workshop - The Profession of Agrology will be held - mandatory workshop for new members as part of the AAg program
- On Saturday, June 2nd 9am to 3pm there will be a BCIA Ethics Workshop - another mandatory workshop for new members as part of the AAg program; can be a refresher course for PAg members if taken previously, at no charge.
Visit the Conference website for more details on presentations, discussion panels and field tours.