Held every five years, the BC Land Summit is the premier collaborative conference providing interdisciplinary education, professional development, and training opportunities for professional practitioners in fields related to land and land-use in British Columbia.
Mark your calendars and join us in Vancouver - May 8-10, 2019. Count down to BC Land Summit
CALL for Proposals - submit by Sept. 24, 2018
The BC Land Summit Society is a non-profit society independently incorporated under the Societies Act of British Columbia. The member organizations of the Society are each professional associations in fields of practice related to land and land-use.
BC Land Summit Member Organizations
- The current members of the BC Land Summit Society include:
- The Appraisal Institute of Canada – BC
- The British Columbia Institute of Agrologists
- The British Columbia Society of Landscape Architects
- The Planning Institute of British Columbia
- The Real Estate Institute of British Columbia
The Mission of the BC Land Summit Society
Driven to create the premier land and land-use conference in British Columbia, the BC Land Summit Society provides a unique interdisciplinary conference that promotes collaboration amongst diverse land professional, and encourages public understanding of land issues.
The BCIA AGM will be held prior to the BC Land Summit. Date and time will be announced this fall.