Fraser Valley Branch AGM
Thurs. Jan. 30 at Tradex Trade & Exhibition Centre, at the Abbotsford International Airport.
- 5:15pm: Registration and networking
- 6:00pm: Buffet dinner is served
- 6:45pm: 4-H presentation(s)
- Mac Dykeman – speech “Food insecurity in the Arctic: the complex problems and potential solutions”
- Chelsea & Holden Froese – Team Demonstration “Palletable Ideas”
- 7:30pm: Fraser Valley Branch AGM
- 9:00pm: adjourn
Cost for buffet dinner : $20 for BCIA members; $30 for guests; No charge for students
No Charge to BCIA members if attending the AGM only (please arrive before 7:30 pm)
CALL TO FRASER VALLEY MEMBERSHIP!
The FV Branch is seeking members to serve on our Executive. There are 4 elected positions available this year, including:
- President-Elect: is mentored before taking the role of Branch President starting in 2020
- Secretary: responsible for recording meeting minutes
- Treasurer: approves expenses and reports on the Branch finances
- Professional Development Coordinator: coordinates Branch PD events, with the help of all members of the executive
The Executive meets about once a month (9-10 times annually), generally in the evening. This is a volunteer position with some compensation to include lively and friendly discussion, pizza/subs to order for dinner at meetings, and even PD credit!