Join GeoEnviro Pro beginning in early December for practical, web-based Contaminated Sites Risk Assessment Training!
Each of the four modules will include webinar-based instruction, exercises and Q&A sessions for discussions.
WEBINAR PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Module 1 - Dec. 3, 2019
Webinar Module 2 (Cost $200) Description
- Jan 21, 2020 Ecological Risk Assessment Fundamentals – Part 1 90 min
- Jan 28, 2020 - Ecological Risk Assessment Fundamentals – Part 2 90 min
- Feb 4, 2020 - Q&A Session* 60 min
Webinar Module 3 (Cost $150) Description
- Feb 18, 2020 Advanced Ecological Risk Assessment – Food Chain Modelling 90 min
- Feb 25, 2020 - Q&A Session* 60 min
Webinar Module 4 (Cost $150) Description
- Mar 10, 2020 Advanced Ecological Risk Assessment – Weight of Evidence Methods 90 min
- Mar 17, 2020 Q&A Session* 60 min
*The Q&A sessions are for general discussion and to discuss the exercises that will be assigned following each instructional webinar
WHO SHOULD SIGN UP? The course is designed for aspiring and junior risk assessors and others that want to gain a working understanding of contaminated sites risk assessment such as government regulators, project managers, lawyers and land owners.
20% discount for GeoEnviroPro members (Gpro members - watch out for email with promo code)! Or Take All 4 modules for $600