“Contaminated Sites Fundamentals” is back! And we’re better than ever!
April 6 & 12 - 8:30 am - 11 am
We’ve re-engineered our ONLINE training course in a new and interactive format that will challenge your abilities, keeping you engaged and wanting more! We’ll cover the fundamentals of contaminated sites science, engineering and regulation for 40 hours of professional development, including virtual class time with instructors, tutorials, and team assignments. Our contaminated sites experts offer decades of practical hands-on experience, providing you an opportunity for practical training through real life examples.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- Live on-line workshop sessions
- Interactive chats and Q&A
- Take-home group exercises and report-back
- Virtual demos of field methods
- Forum for communication
- Recorded sessions
- 40 hours Professional Development hours
- Certificate of Course Completion
For more information and how to register, click here
WHAT IS THE COST?
- Get the bundle of 7 Modules for CAD895
- Government, First Nations & GeoEnviroPro members – CAD715 (enter coupon code “coupon715”)
- Student Special – CAD295 (enter coupon code “student295” at checkout)
- One module for CAD250
- Two modules for CAD350 (enter coupon code “150second” at checkout for the 2nd module)