The Agri-food Innovation Council (AIC) is pleased to announce its third panel for our Fall videoconference on Investment Environment – Agri-Food Research and Innovation.
The panel “Venture capital and banking: How they work and what they want?” session will feature:
- Warren Bergen, President, AVAC Ltd.;
- Eric Dillon, Chief Executive Officer, Conexus Credit Union;
- Andrew Heintzman, Managing Partner, InvestEco Capital Corp.
This videoconference series will feature four sessions over four weeks (Tuesdays from 1pm to 2:30pm ET):
- November 10, 2020 – Setting the stage: Importance of investments in agri-food research and innovation and their RoI;
- November 17, 2020 – Is there an investment gap for agri-food research and innovation;
- November 24, 2020 – Venture capital and banking: how they work and what they want;
- December 1st, 2020 – A better investment climate: government investment and taxation.
register here to attend the videoconference (you can register for one or all of the four panels).
You can also consider partnering for the event. Look at the partnership opportunities here.