- January 18 @ 2:00 pm MT - Precision Manure Management on the Canadian Prairies: Towards More Effective Use of a Resource
- Jan. 18 @ 2:30 pm MT - Precision Agriculture with Ken Greer
- Jan. 25 @ 2:00 pm MT - Cover Crops with Anne Verhallen
- Jan. 25 @ 2:30 pm MT - Soil Erosion with Tom Goddard
- Feb. 1 @ 2:00 pm MT - Soil Salinity – Causes to Cures?
- Feb. 8 @ 2:00 pm MT - Combatting Compaction with Marla Riekman
- Feb. 8 @ 2:30 pm MT - Soil Acidification with Richard Engel
- Feb. 16 @ 2:00 pm MT - Realistic Regenerative Nutrient Management with Scott Gillespie
- Feb. 16 @ 2:30 pm MT - State of the Fertilizer Industry with Tom Jensen
- Feb. 22 @ 2:00 pm MT - Enhancement of manure composting by biochar: An emerging benefit to the use of engineered carbon in animal feeding
- Feb. 22 @ 2:30 pm MT - Feedlot manure composting: where are we at?
- Mar. 1 @ 2:00 pm MT - Phosphorus Filter
- Mar. 1 @ 2:30 pm MT - Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
The seminar series, led by industry experts, presents practical approaches to a wide variety of nutrient management topics, presentations are organized into four categories which include;
- Soil Health,
- Alternate nutrient management strategies,
- New techniques, technologies and precision agriculture, and
- Environmental Stewardship.
Presentations are hosted through the Pheedloop platform and begin on January 11, 2021, and will be offered weekly on Monday's from January 11 to March 1 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Mountain time. The registration cost is $35 for the general public and $10 for students, with that registration they can view all of the presentations at any time for a period of 1 year. See the AGENDA at https://www.nutrientmanagementab.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Nutrient-...
The event is directed towards producers and agricultural professionals, and many of the presentations pertain to manure management for producers. It would be much appreciated if you share this information through your social media and to your connections.
For more information on the event, please refer to the attached article and agenda, and our website www.nutrientmanagementab.ca