Okanagan Branch AGM and PD sessions
DATE: February 8, 2018, 2:00 - 9:00 pm
LOCATION: Kelowna Ramada Hotel & Conference Center, 2170 Harvey Ave, Kelowna.
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm - PD Session - How to Conduct a Business Meeting, JP, Ellson, BCIA Executive Director
- 2:30 - 4:30 pm - PD Session TOPIC CHANGE - JP Ellson, BCIA Executive Director, will discuss the Professional Reliance Review and the Right to Practice vs Right to Title and what these mean to members.
- 4:30 - 5:30 pm - Networking
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm - Dinner
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm - Okanagan branch AGM - DOWNLOAD AGENDA
- 7:30 - 9:00 pm - Speaker presentation - Peter Prendergast from Emergency Management BC will present some information on the flooding/fires in BC
PAgs: $35, AAgs: $30, Students: $15, Guests/non-members: $45
AGM only (6:30 pm) - No charge
BCIA members may register online (login to register below) or complete the registration form.
Planning an overnight stay? The Ramada is offering a discount to BCIA members for this event, please contact the Ramada at 250-860-9711.
We would like to see any photos you have taken that show the weird and wacky weather we've had in the Okanagan over the last year. Please send them to Jessica at Council-OK@email.bcia.com