Presented by the Okanagan Branch.
Engage in a self-guided tour of the Okanagan! This activity is fun and COVID-19 guidelines friendly.
Get outside to visit 9 local producers to fully complete a bingo card for great local prizes provided by your Okanagan Branch Executive!
- Davidson Orchard 3111 Davidson Rd, Vernon, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Vernon Farmers Market, 3445 43rd Ave, Vernon, until October 28th, Mondays and Thursday, 8 am -1 pm
- Westbank Wednesday Night Market, 2565 Main St, Westbank, open 4 pm – 8:30 pm
- Take a Tour along Okanagan Centre Road East in the Lake Country. Visit one of the local produce stands along the way.
- WILD SPACE - VISIT ANY LOCAL FARM OR MARKET OF YOUR CHOICE
- Summerland Heritage Cidery 3113 Johnson St, Summerland 11 am - 5 pm
- Good N Plenty Produce, 1475 Pleasant Valley Rd, Armstrong
- VEG PRO FARM TOUR on SATURDAY, October 2nd @ 10 am, 10029 Ricardo Rd, Coldstream.
- Gambell Farms, 12133 Okanagan Centre Road East, 9 am - 6 pm daily
- Register below by logging in and clicking the "Register" button at the bottom of this page. Registration is requested for prize planning purposes!
- Send an interesting fact about each location so we know you've visited and supported the producer. A maximum of one (1) PD hour may be claimed for the VEG PRO FARM TOUR SATURDAY, Oct 2nd @ 10 am, 10029 Ricardo Rd, Coldstream.
If the entire bingo card cannot be completed it is encouraged to Attend the farm tour event to claim the 1 PD hour. Submit the completed cards by October 20, 2021, to Kirsten Kurjata, PAg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great Autumn and enjoy travelling through the Okanagan!