Natural Resources Training Group (NRTG) offers a dynamic two-day, in-person course to help you improve the quality of technical writing in the natural resources sector. Technical Writing for Natural Resources Professionals equips students with eighteen hands-on tools. The course draws on tools of other writing genres to inspire, motivate, and to empower better writers.
- By the end of this course, course participants will have the tools and strategies to:
- Write in engaging manner
- Ensure internal logic and consistency
- Select relevant material for inclusion and exclude the irrelevant
- Select appropriate words to truly and accurately convey their intentions/meaning
- Edit their own and other’s work
- Appreciate the critical importance of edit/review/redraft.
For more information, go to the NRTG website at https://www.nrtraininggroup.com/nrtg-products/technical-writing-nanaimo-march-2019