5th Annual Holiday Networking Social and Members Appreciation Night
Yaletown Distillery Bar & Kitchen
Thursday November 22, 2018, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The Vancouver Branch invites you to our annual Members Appreciation and Networking Night, where we get to mix and mingle, allowing for connections to form between new branch members and long-standing branch members. Come join us for a fun filled, after-work soiree, mentorship talk, and networking activity at the Yaletown Distillery Bar and Kitchen! In past years we have seen members form new friendships, re-connect with old friends and make some great industry connections.
This event is an opportunity for mentors and mentees to have a face to face meeting, for A.Ag. and P.Ag. members to network, for some mentor appreciation acknowledgements and for an interactive networking activity: something for everyone. Bring your business cards and be prepared to ask for the skills you seek to develop and think about what skills you can offer others as we plan on running an icebreaker networking activity.
Location & Itinerary: Yaletown Distillery Bar and Kitchen –1131 Mainland Street, Vancouver
- 6:00-6:30 pm Arrive and choose your complimentary beer or wine flight
- 6:30-6:45 pm Interactive networking activity
- 6:45-7:00 pm Special announcements
- 7:00-8:00 pm Mix and mingle while enjoying scrumptious selections from the Distillery Kitchen and a glass/pint of your favorite beverage
Cost & Registration
- BCIA Members: $15 Register online. (Login as a member then go to Branches-Vancouver)
- BCIA Member Guests: $40 (Members may register no more than 1 guest online. Pleae contact the BCIA office 1-877-855-9291 if more than one guest)
Register below.(you must log in as a member to register)
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, November 20, 2018
The maximum capacity for the event is 50. Please sign-up early to avoid disappointment!
* 72 hours cancellation notice is required or full payment will be charged ($40)
Parking: There is no parking at the restaurant. Metered street parking and parking lots are available in the area but are quite limited.
Transit: Take transit to Yaletown Roundhouse, walk 1 minute northwest on Davie Street towards Mainland Street then turn right onto Mainland Street. (1131 Mainland Street, Vancouver)
Cycling: Bicycle racks are available right outside the facility. http://vancouver.ca/files/cov/map-cycling-vancouver.pdf
Questions can be directed to PD-Vancouver@email.bcia.com