Transfer/Dual Out Request

Registered professionals who are transferring to another provincial agrologist institute in Canada, or who are applying for dual registration with another provincial agrologist institute, must complete the online form to authorize BCIA to access records and forward relevant information to the province in which you are registering. There is no fee for the request yet with the in-coming agrologist institute a processing fee is required for payment, and registration fee if applicable.

Please complete the Request to Forward Registrant Records form.

If the transfer/dual request is in relation to a short term opportunity in Alberta please read the information regarding the Alberta Institute of Agrologists (AIA) new 'Visiting Register' category.