BC Institute of Agrologists Scholarships
Agrologists! Do you know a student attending a BC post-secondary agrology-related program?
To support future agrologists in achieving their career in agrology, the BC Institute of Agrologists awards up to two $1500 scholarships annually.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Scholarship applicants must be:
- enrolled in a degree program in a recognized British Columbia post-secondary institute
- enrolled in 3rd or 4th undergraduate degree program or a post-graduate (Masters) program
- full-time or part-time (no fewer than 2 courses)
- enrolled in a program of study related to agrology
- a student member or member of BCIA (Complete student member application at https://www.bcia.com/members/student-membership )
- Canadian or permanent resident of Canada
- B+ average academic achievement in previous 2 years(minimum of 15 courses) of post-secondary degree studies
Application for the 2019 BCIA Scholarships is from July 1, 2019 to October 15, 2019.
For more information on how to apply, go to Scholarships