Call for Nominations for BCIA Mentor of the Year 2017 - Peace River Branch Members
To select a BCIA member who holistically espouses the values of being a BCIA mentor.
- From the region hosting the BCIA Conference & AGM (PR Branch; May 30-June1, Fort St. John)
- Demonstrated commitment to the mentoring program over many years (suggest 5 year minimum)
- Actively engages with his or her mentoree
- Recognized that the mentoring has benefited the mentoree and has not simply been an administrative task
- Promotes the mentoring program and has contributed to its betterment
- Number of mentoring situations, but not at the expense of quality (i.e. not simply a numbers game)
- Part of a broader commitment to the BCIA
The nomination should include:
1. Nominating Agrologist, branch.
2. Name of nominee.
3. Date and place of birth (if known).
4. Reason for nomination.
5. Contribution to the A.Ag. program
6. Service to the profession at branch, provincial and national level.
7. Honors and awards (list honors and awards already held, if known).
8. Supporting letters (minimum of 2 from individuals)
Nominations for Mentor of the Year 2017 should be received by the Executive Director/ Registrar by 4:00 pm March 29, 2018 at email@example.com .