Click on the "Apply Online" button above. Then select the appropriate radio button under 'Applicant Information' at the top of the new page.
Include with your application:
- A resume that includes employment history with month and year for each position;
- $75.00 application fee;
- $475.00 annual fees for Professional Agrologists or Technical Agrologists (may be pro-rated);
- $415.00 annual fees for Articling Agrologists or Articling Technical Agrologists (may be pro-rated);
- Additional fees apply for a professional seal for either PAg or TAg; choose a self-inking or traditional seal with handle (ink pad not included), and/or framed certificates (see Additional Fees, below)
- Contact your home provincial regulator to direct and authorize your file to be shared with BCIA. You will be notified if transcripts are NOT in the shared file.
- BCIA can provide a framed and matted certificate, and/or a professional seal (stamp) at additional costs HERE.
- Articling registrants from other provinces will be invoiced for a framed and matted professional certificate at the time of registration and will receive it after graduation from the articling program.