Transfer Out & Dual Registration Requests

Registered professional agrologists who are transferring to another provincial agrology regulator in Canada or applying for dual registration with another provincial agrology regulator while continuing registration with BCIA must complete the online form below. The form authorizes BCIA to access records and forward relevant information to the new province's regulator. There is no fee for the request; however, the other provincial agrology regulators may apply a processing fee and registration fee to where you are transferring or joining.

Complete the Request to Forward Registrant Records.

Short-Term Work in Alberta

If the transfer out of BCIA or dual registration request is about a short-term opportunity in Alberta, please read the information regarding the Alberta Institute of Agrologists' (AIA)  'Visiting Register' category.