If desired, full status registrants have the opportunity to purchase a seal in addition to a framed certificate. All newly minted PAgs/RTAgs will be presented with a framed/matted certificate at no charge.
Please submit your order online (behind the BCIA log-in) OR call the BCIA office to place an order and provide payment over the phone at 250-380-9292 or toll free at 1-877-855-9291. Visa or Mastercard are accepted. It may take 2-3 weeks or sooner to receive your order in the mail.
NEW! ORDER DIGITAL SIGNATURE AND ELECTRONIC SEAL TECHNOLOGY
Registrants who currently have signing and use of seal permission under the Act can also digitally sign and apply an electronic version of their seal, with date, to their professional documents. BCIA has entered into a partnership agreement with 'Notarius', a trusted digital signature provider, to provide safe, legally secure and reliable options for digital signatures and seals. This will ensure reliability of the document author and increase the efficacy of transfer of documents, especially those requiring multiple professional stamps. Click here for detailed background information.
AAg/ATAg registrants may utilize a digital form of their signature only on documents for convenience. The right to use a physical or digital seal is granted after professional designation is achieved.
SIGN UP FEE: $140.00. For a limited time only, take advantage of the launch promotion with $100 off your sign-up fee: $40 instead of $140 until January 14th, 2021.
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEE: $185.00.
- If a registrant has already subscribed via another organization the set-up fee will be waived and the annual subscription fee will be $75.
- For offices with numerous members, Notarius will negotiate group pricing.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE DIGITAL SIGNATURE AND ELECTRONIC SEAL TECHNOLOGY:
- Complete the application on the Notarius website and make your payment.
- Prepare for and schedule your identity verification with a Notarius agent.
- An email will be sent to BCIA requesting confirmation of your professional designation and status.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Notarius, enabling you to activate your digital signature and install your Digital Signature Kit.
- You can start using your digital signature and seal.
DIGITAL IMAGE OF THE SEAL (PDF)
Once you have received the Digital Signature Kit from Notarius, BCIA can provide you with a digital image of your seal to use with Notarius' services. Please contact Laurena Olsen, Deputy Registrar at 250 380-9292, or toll free1-877-855-9291 to place your order - Cost is $25.00 payable to BCIA. The alternative is to use an existing scan of the ink version of which is not as crisp and clear.