Full status registrants can purchase a professional seal in addition to a framed certificate. Note: All newly minted PAgs/TAgs will be presented with a framed and matted certificate at no extra charge.
Please submit your professional seal order online (behind the BCIA log-in). This is a physical seal or stamp. Visa or Mastercard are accepted. It may take 2-3 weeks or sooner to receive your order in the mail. Please indicate "Rush" only if necessary.
ORDER DIGITAL SIGNATURE AND ELECTRONIC SEAL TECHNOLOGY
Registrants who currently have signing and use of seal permission under the PGA can also digitally sign and apply an electronic version of their seal, with the date, to their professional documents. BCIA has entered into a partnership agreement with 'Notarius', a trusted digital signature provider, to provide safe, legally secure and reliable options for digital signatures and seals. This will ensure reliability of the document author and increase the efficacy of transfer of documents, especially those requiring multiple professional stamps.
AAg/ATAg registrants may utilize a digital form of their signature only on documents for convenience. The right to use a physical or digital seal is granted after professional designation is achieved.
SIGN UP FEE: $140.00. For a limited time Notarius is reinstating the $100.00 discount, from May 1st to June 30th. Take advantage of this great offer!
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEE: $185.00.
- If a registrant has already subscribed via another organization the set-up fee will be waived and the annual subscription fee will be $75.
- For offices with numerous members, Notarius will negotiate group pricing.
HOW TO OBTAIN THE DIGITAL SIGNATURE AND ELECTRONIC SEAL TECHNOLOGY:
- Complete the application on the Notarius website and make your payment.
- Prepare for and schedule your identity verification with a Notarius agent.
- An email will be sent to BCIA requesting confirmation of your professional designation and status.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Notarius, enabling you to activate your digital signature and install your Digital Signature Kit.
- You can start using your digital signature and seal.
DIGITAL IMAGE OF THE SEAL (PDF)
BCIA registrants are increasingly required to use new technology in their daily work routines. The documents that are produced are still subject to high reliability requirements. The BCIA provides its registrants with a personalized electronic seal image, available directly in your Notarius account, to be used in addition to your digital signature. As part of the Digital Signature Kit from Notarius, you will be provided with a complimentary digital image of your seal to use with Notarius' services.
Information and subscription: http://notarius.com/bcia