Climate Change Webinar Series (2020) - four online presentations by the Cariboo Central Interior Branch:
- Climate Change in North-Central BC: Importance to Agrologists, presented by Vanessa Foord, PAg;
- Assessing the effects of Climate Change in Gitanyow First Nations’ territory. presented by Tara Marsden, Hlimoo Sustainable Solutions;
- Food Security and Community Economic Development - Part 1 & Part 2 presented by John Stevenson and Ken Shaw;
- Major health impacts of climate change for BC, presented by Tim Takaro, Professor and Associate Dean Research in the Faculty of Health Sciences at Simon Fraser University;
Adaptation to Climate Change Team (ACT): ACT workshops on professionals and low carbon resilience. The results of all three workshops have been synthesized into a summary report with findings on the federal, provincial and local levels.
Adaption Learning Network - Inspiring Climate Action: The Inspiring Climate Action project is helping professionals in British Columbia who work at the front line of climate adaptation to integrate adaptation competencies into their professional practice, through education, training and networking.
Climate & Agriculture Initiative BC has four YouTube Videos:
- Irrigation Anatomy: Irrigate Better;
- Water Management Best Practices
- BC Farm and Ranch Wildfire Preparedness for Farmers and Ranchers
- BC Farm and Ranch Wildfire Preparedness
Climate Adaption Competency Framework by Adaption Learning Network - Inspiring Climate Action.
Climate Action Revenue Incentive Program (CARIP) - BC Government - 2018 Annual Summary Report on Local Government Climate Action
Climate Vulnerability and Adaptation: Micro-Certificate Program - University of British Columbia
BC Agricultural Climate Adaptation Research Network Video Series:
- Module 1: Using Future Climate Projections (Trevor Murdock and Kari Tyler, Pacific Climate Impacts Consortium)
- Module 2: Adaptation Concepts and Initiatives (Emily MacNair, BC Agriculture & Food Climate Action Initiative)
- Module 3: Collaborative Research for Producer Adaptation (Dr. Sean Smukler, University of British Columbia)
- Module 4: Extension for Climate-Smart Agriculture (Dr. Kent Mullinix, Kwantlen Polytechnic University)
BC Agriculture and Food Climate Action Initiative - tools and resources to enhance agricultural ability to adapt to climate change.
Climate Adaptation in BC - The Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions (PICS) released "Strengthening BC's Agriculture Sector in the face of Climate Change" in May 2013, which builds on the findings of the BC Agriculture Climate Change Adaptation Risk and Opportunity Assessment published in 2012.
Retooling for Climate Change: a website on climate change adaptation, with tools and resources on climate change for BC local governments, First Nations and the natural resource sectors.