The 2018 Kootenay Conservation Winter Webinar Series focused on the them of "Grassland to Wetlands: Connecting Diversity". You can access these webinar recordings from the KCP website at https://kootenayconservation.ca/winter-webinars/
2018 Topics include:
- Fire and Forests: What we need to know in the Kootenays
- Fish and Wildlife Mapping: Tools everyone should know about
- BC Soil Information Finder Tool: Because what’s underground matters
- Lentic and Lotic Riparian Assessment: A standardized approach
Document on the Land-Based Spill Preparedness and Response in B.C. - BC Ministry of Environment, January 2017
Presentation (PDF) of Stage 10 Amendments to the Contaminated Sites Regulations - presented at the 2017 Peace River Branch AGM by Adrian Renneberg, P.Ag. (login as a BCIA member)
Presentation (PDF) Adapting to Climate Change - presented at the 2017 Peace River Branch AGM by Richard Kabzems, Research Silverculturist, FLNRO (lo in as BCIA member)
Powerpoint: 'An Introduction to the Profession of Agrology' for the UBC Faculty of Land and Food Systems, September 21, 2016
PDF of PowerPoint Presentation: Spill Response Regime Update - BC Ministry of Environment, Nov 2016
- From the Laurel Packinghouse evening event May 7th view Richard Bussanich's "Causing the Salmon to Come Back" presentation.
- 2015 BCIA Conference PD workshop Presentations: Grace Under Fire presented by Eveline Wolterson and Navigating the Net: Are Your Missing the Boat by Laura Patterson.
- BCIA Mentorship PowerPoint for download - 'Mentoring an Articling Agrologist - Supporting the Development of Professionals in Agrology'