Find below a listing of courses and training opportunities provided by other organizations in various locations and times. Also check the 'Events' page for other opportunities.
- University of Victoria - Ecological Restoration Programs: designed for working professionals, the programs and courses in Ecological Restoration offer a variety of options designed to advance your knowledge and skills in the field. https://continuingstudies.uvic.ca/science-and-ecological-restoration/top...
- Environmental Law & Liability: presented by EGBC
- EGBC professional development: https://www.egbc.ca/Events/Seminar
- Geo Enviro Pro e-courses: https://geoenviropro.com/ecourses/
- CanadaGAP® is a food safety program for companies that produce, handle and broker fruits and vegetables. The program has received full Canadian Government Recognition, and is designed to help implement and maintain effective food safety procedures within fresh produce operations. https://www.canadagap.ca/program/
- Columbia Mountains Institute of Applied Ecology: QGIS: Level 1 & 2 - offered online