Conference and AGM Registration
Full Conference Package
Early Bird Registration - $300 After April 29, 2020 - $350
• Meet & Mingle Reception - Wed, May 20, 6:30 pm
• AM & PM Presentations (includes lunch) & Annual General Meeting - Thur, May 21; 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
• Dinner at Masa’s Bar and Grill - Thur, May 21; 6:00 pm
• Friday AM & PM Presentations (includes lunch) - Fri, May 22; 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Other Registration options. Include one or a combination of:
- Thursday Presentations Package, includes AM & PM presentations, AGM & lunch (Thur, 8:30 am - 4:30) - $175
- Friday Presentations Package, includes AM & PM presentations, lunch (Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30) - $175
- Dinner at Masa’s Bar & Grill - $60 (available for those not purchasing full conference package)
- BCIA AGM on Thur, May 21 @ 1:30 pm at no charge. (lunch not included) Please be sure to register.
Note: Thursday & Friday breakfasts are not included in the conference packages.
ROOM RESERVATIONS at Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre
BCIA Conference attendees can receive a Group Rate of $139 (not including gst & taxes) for a Deluxe room. To receive this rate, you must indicate that you are making the reservation through the BC Institute of Agrologists conference group rate. Phone 1-844-744-7263. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the booking code: GKNBCIA20. Go to www.sunpeaksgrand.com to book online Group Rate deadline: April 29, 2020
Shuttle service to Sun Peaks - Scheduled shuttle service, on a limited basis, will be available to and from Sun Peaks Grand Hotel, the Kamloops airport and a location in Kamloops yet to be determined. More information will be available in the coming month. If you are interested in finding out more or booking shuttle service to Sun Peaks Resort, please complete the online form. (Link not available yet)
Post Conference Workshops
The Profession of Agrology - Articling workshop (Fri, May 22 @ 6:00 pm) No charge. (Must register)
Ethics for Professionals workshop (Sat, May 23; 8:30 am - 3:30 pm) Includes lunch $120 (Please register through conference registration)
Post conference workshops are not part of the Full Conference Package.
Photo by Stephanie Winton