DIGITAL SIGNATURE AND ELECTRONIC SEAL TECHNOLOGY
Registrants who currently have signing and use of seal permission under the Professional Governance Act can also digitally sign and apply an electronic version of their seal, with the date, to their professional documents. BCIA has a partnership agreement with 'Notarius', a trusted digital signature provider, to provide safe, legally secure, and reliable options for digital signatures and seals.
BCIA Digital Signature and Seal benefits to Registrants:
- Guarantees the identity of the document; ensures the integrity of the document; establishes the authenticity of the document
- Reduces the environmental impact and allows paper document archiving
- Converts your documents to PDF/A standard, a badge of reliability to ensure that your documents will be readable for decades
- Supports several signatures on a document, without compromising its integrity or long-term reliability
- Helps shorten your business processes, making your process fully digital, and allowing you to get rid of hard copies
Discount on SIGN UP FEE: $ 40 until August 31st...regularly $99.00
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEE: $195.00.
If a Registrant has already subscribed via another organization the set-up fee will be waived and the annual subscription fee will be $75.
To subscribe, please visit: www.notarius.com/BCIA
For offices with numerous BCIA Registrants, Notarius will negotiate group pricing.
Questions? Contact Laurena Olsen, Deputy Registrar or 1-877-855-9291 (toll-free)