This two-day event will enable us to target the following sub-topics:
- Impact of globalization on research and innovation (economic, competition, etc.);
- Legal issues – regulations, intellectual property, etc.;
- Capacity of the system in Canada to have a good system;
- Commercialization of innovation;
- Internationalization of research: is Canada an attractive place for international researchers;
- How does Canada compare to other countries?
November 3rd, 2022
1:00 – 5:00 – setting the stage and keynote address
5:30 – 7:30 – Welcome Reception
November 4th, 2022
8:30 – 4:30 – Full day of conference panel presentations
The Hilton Garden Inn is our Meeting hotel, located in downtown Ottawa.
Book your accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel to take advantage of our special discounted accommodation rates starting at $149.00 per night. (plus applicable taxes and fees)
361 Queen Street
Ottawa ON K1R 0C7
Click here to book your room today to take advantage of this special room rate.
The room block closes on Monday, October 3rd, 2022