Professional Agrologists (PAg), Technical Agrologists (TAg), and Limited License Agrologists (LLAg) are entitled to request a professional seal or stamp.
Your professional stamp is a valuable symbol. It signifies your professional guarantee that the stamped document contains information presented and assessed to the standard of a professional in agrology, and as a full professional registrant you will stand behind those results or statements as presented.
The following are recommendations on how your seal should be used:
- the seal can be applied to publications, monographs, reports, special letters, plans and drawings representing projects on which you have worked and/or for which you are directly responsible;
- normal and routine communications require only the designation PAg,TAg, LLAg after your surname;
- the seal and the designation indicate you stand behind the data and recommendations made in the document;
- the seal should be placed at the bottom of the document, or where a space is provided;
- only you should affix the seal;
- please initial or sign, and date the imprint;
- if a report is presented, please stamp the bound title page.
Many client groups will be developing their own procedures for imprinted documents. The use of this seal and the application of these guidelines are not intended to supersede or replace contractual arrangements already in place. The seal remains the property of BCIA; its safe custody and its appropriate use is the responsibility of the seal holder. The use of your seal does not, in any manner whatsoever indicate, signify, symbolize or should be interpreted as agreement by BCIA as the contents, conclusions, or recommendations within any documentation on which you place your seal.
- Professional Seals and Stamps
- Ordering a Professional Stamp (must be signed in as a registrant)
- BCIA Signing and Sealing Guidelines
- Digital Signature Information