Transfer-In and Dual Application Process
Agrologists wishing to Transfer-in to BCIA from another provincial agrology institute or to apply for dual membership between BCIA and another provincial agrology institute should complete the following steps:
Step 2 - Once your account is authorized, you will receive an email.
Step 3 - Sign in to your BCIA account to complete your application.
Include with your application:
- Resume - includes month/year for each position
- $125.00 - Application Fee
- $600.00 - Full Professional Status
- $540.00 - Articling Registrants*
Contact your home province's agrology regulator to direct your file to be shared with BCIA. You will be notified if transcripts are NOT in the shared file.
- Articling Registrants will pay in advance for a framed/matted professional certificate at the time of registration and will receive it after advancing to full professional status.
Looking to Transfer-Out, Dual Registration with another agrology institute? Click here